Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Catonsville Nine reviewed by History News Network and Counterpunch

My book The Catonsville Nine: A Story of Faith and Resistance in the Vietnam Era recently garnered favorable reviews from History News Network and Counterpunch. The HNN review (available here) said that the book is "an original, balanced study" that is "objective, well-written and highly interesting from a number of angles." The Counterpunch reviewer (article available here) claimed that the book is "a must read for people of any faith."

1 comment:

Melinda Gustafson Gervasi said...

Thanks for coming to Prairie UU yesterday! Great presentation, and made me miss my days in the ILS program. I completed the certificate back in the early 1990s. I plan to read some of your books, the one on the Amish sounds especially interesting.

I had wanted to ask, but time ran out, what are you currently writing?

Thanks to Blogger, I can follow your updates. I just put it on my legal blogs "following section".

Have a great week.